Redwood Valley Community Meeting
by AVA News Service, September 20, 2017
After the Disaster Response and Recovery
On Tuesday, October 24, 2017, the Redwood Valley Municipal Advisory Council (MAC) in partnership with Mendocino County First District Supervisor Carre Brown, will hold an informational meeting to educate and assist individuals, families and businesses affected by the Redwood Fire. Mendocino County will provide an update on disaster recovery efforts and available services from local, state, federal and non-profit partners.
When: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Where: Eagle Peak Middle School Gymnasium, 8601 West Rd, Redwood Valley CA 95470
- First District Supervisor Carre Brown
- Redwood Valley Municipal Advisory Council
- Mendocino County Sheriff
- Mendocino County Environmental Health
- Mendocino County Planning and Building
- Mendocino County Agriculture
- Mendocino County Health and Human Services Agency
- Mendocino County Assessor-Clerk Recorder
- Mendocino County Farm Bureau
- Mendocino County Recovery Assistance
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- North Coast Opportunities (NCO)
- West Company
Live Online: This community meeting will be streamed live on the Mendocino County Facebook page and YouTube Channel.
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Services Assistance workers will be available onsite from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m to assist with FEMA claim registration. Claimants may also register online at https://www.fema.gov/apply-assistance. FEMA services and additional resources will continue to be available at the Local Assistance Center (LAC) located at Mendocino College (1000 Hensley Creek Rd) in Ukiah from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily through October 30, 2017.
For more information please contact the Executive Office at (707) 463-4441.